Wednesday 2 October 2013

A lovely time at the craft fair

Hellooo, how are you all today? Thought I'd fill you in on how everything went at the weekend....
It was busy, busy, busy here in the run up to Sunday; sorting out business cards, labelling things up, framing prints, etc, etc, and up until Saturday I hadn't even seen all the lovely makes by our very talented Ree-Stitch seamstress Elizabeth, only a few snapshots, so waited patiently with anticipation for their arrival....well, I was not disappointed (even if I do say so myself!!) - they were better than I could have ever imagined - hurrah for Elizabeth - you're an absolute star!!! Here's a few pictures of our stall for you to see....it was a beautiful sunshiny day!




We had lots of interest, and lots of lovely feedback, and many people came and took our business cards etc....hoping it will bring some further enquiries in soon as we had a few people asking us about customised designs based on the letters trio.....all very exciting!!

I was busily snapping away at the stock yesterday, so have a little look on my facebook page (click the Ree-Stitch link over on the right hand side of this page) to view all of our lovely products...hope to see you over there peeps! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails