Monday 7 October 2013

A little first....

Whilst I've been absent from my blogging life, I've still managed to fit a few bits of work in here and there between the nappy changes etc ;).....one very exciting commission I received earlier this year was from Papercrafter magazine - I've never done any work for a magazine before, so I was thrilled to hear from them, and the fact that it would be out for everyone to see here in the UK made it even more satisfying! Each month the magazine features a 'Designer Papers' collection, and this month I made my debut....I'm really pleased with how they've turned out, and even more pleased that a little Christmas crafting project using my designs is actually featured on the front page. Here are a few snippets for you to see...I thoroughly enjoyed working on it; here's hoping it'll be the first of many :D




 - The 'Designer Papers' Studio Selection....featuring my paisley design on the front cover



 - pictures from the magazine featuring a Christmas tree tabletop project, and a Christmas tree card created using my papers.





 - and the lovely moment I saw my name in print :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails