- Here's a jolly Santa to go with my snowman from yesterday. :)
Wednesday, 24 November 2010
Tuesday, 23 November 2010
Wednesday, 17 November 2010
If you're over in the US and you happen to be stopping by Hobby Lobby, then here's a little design I found whilst surfing the net yesterday....
- this design* was sold to them a while back through my old textile agent, so it was a nice surprise to find that it had actually been put into production...what once started out as a bedding design has now morphed into a giftbag!
Always nice to see your product out there :)
*NB all copyrights belong to Hobby Lobby
Thursday, 11 November 2010
- there's a giant onion on the way!!! (aka dartboard, aka deep low pressure system) Apparently we're in for a right ol' battering today here in the UK - oh, I hope my lickle house can cope with the pressure!! :-/
Talking of pressure, I did indeed accomplish my task of completing a new wedding set before my agent left for the US last week - YAY! :D One design from it has even sold already - DOUBLE YAY!! :D Here's a little snapshot of the wrap from the set....
I also had a lovely time 'henning' it up in London town.....one of the highlights was the Icebar - if you've never been, or indeed heard of it, then I definitely recommend you check it out; so much fun!
- that's meeee....hiding behind the ice!! :D
- the countdown to leave; as it's a mere -7 degrees in there your visit is limited to a 40 minute stay...brrrrrrrrrrr!
Wednesday, 3 November 2010
My work's taking a bit of a romantic turn this week. Here's a quick glimpse at a couple of valentine designs I've been working on.....
...and now it's back onto wedding! (quite nice actually, as it's been a while since my last lot ...)
Anyway, just a brief post as it's busy, busy, busy round here at the mo with deadlines looming...eeK! Fingers crossed I get everything done in time before I go 'henning' it up at the weekend :D
Monday, 1 November 2010
Hi everyone - hope you all had a lovely weekend. We went to a christening yesterday (a little unusual for Halloween!) so no spooky goings on for us; it was the son of our friend who made the gorrrrrrgeous cupcakes for our wedding...and boy, was he a cutie! :) Very well behaved, and everyone enjoyed playing 'pass the baby' :D
I was very kindly asked to do the invites for the occasion, and jumped at the chance....I started off with 6 different ideas, and in the end they plumped for my favourite - yay! Here's how they turned out: