It's been on the cards for a while, but we have finally got round to setting up our own little Etsy shop for our Ree-Stitch makes - it's all very early days at the moment, so only a few listings so far, but we're hoping to add more soon.....please hit the Etsy link on the right hand side of the page, or click here to have a little browse :)
Friday, 25 April 2014
Thursday, 24 April 2014
As well as my core designing work I have been continuing on the craft fair side of things too....usually our stall consists of lots of lovely things that I have designed, but have been lovingly sewn and put together by the fabulous Elizabeth and Ruth. For our latest fair, however, I added a few printed items to the mix...all designed and created by moi; these have been well received and yesterday my first mailing of a framed piece arrived happily with it's new owner....here's a little looky:
- I have one more left, and hoping that it will find a new home when I will be manning the stall again; this time in Ashby-de-la-Zouch - click here for more details. If you would like to know more about my little ventures with Ree-Stitch, then please click on the link in the right hand column or here...
When I created the design I liked it so much that I thought it might be quite nice to create a Christmas equivalent in the hope that it would be licensed....I'm happy to say it has just been sold this week, over in the good ol' US of A; here's a sneaky peek at it:
Sunday, 20 April 2014
Thursday, 10 April 2014
Wednesday, 9 April 2014
A snapshot from my screen today......a little jump from Christmas to Halloween; and just starting to put this wrap design together - will sneak you a further peek once it's all finished, but for now it's back to it! ;)
Monday, 7 April 2014
Hello lovelies - how was your weekend? We had a fabulous time; lots of browsing at fellow designer-makers and vintage fare....we even picked up a couple of bits along the way......
- gorgeous 50s melaware; we couldn't resist these beauties!!
- this fun vintage-inspired Kelloggs bottle from the fabulous Splendid and Tremendous..
- and we picked up some FREE CAKE courtesy of the event holders The Vintage Suitcase...along with free entry too; I was the lucky competition winner over on Facebook...who'd have thunk, eh?! Never, ever win ANYTHING, so was very shocked and happy!! ;D
- Freya enjoyed it too!!! ;P And check out her gorgeous little headband....picked up from Design@44 on Saturday; she looked adorable!!! These are created by Hopscotch Crafts :)
Friday, 4 April 2014
I love it when I get things finished at the end of a working week - makes me enjoy the weekend sooooo much more; no guilty feelings or dread of having to face the same piece of artwork for another day - can start the new week with fresh eyes and new ideas; yippeeee!! Here's a little set I've just completed (well; a glimpse at least!)
It's promising to be another fun weekend too; filled with lots more family time and a bucketful of vintage loveliness - I cannot wait!! Enjoy yours, whatever you may up to x x x
Thursday, 3 April 2014
Things have been picking up steadily with the Ree-Stitch side of things.....here's a little look at a few pieces we put together for the mummies this Sunday; all were either sold or commissioned for the big day :)
Pop over to our Facebook page and have a look at what else we've been up to by clicking the link on the right-hand side of this page or the link within this post - thanks guys :)
Tuesday, 1 April 2014
So how was everyone's weekend? If you're a mum (like me!) were you suitably pampered on Sunday?!!! I hope so! ;)
It was a double-whammy in our household; not only was it Mother's Day but also Mr S's birthday - we headed for the coast;
....built sandcastles, skimmed stones, dodged HUGE waves, walked and walked, laughed lots and ate copious amounts of yummy food.....all topped off with CAKE!!
Nothing better really.....lots of fun had by all!!
And Freya created a lovely masterpiece for her daddy........