Thursday 26 September 2013

Countdown to the craft fair

Hi everyone, just thought I'd let you know about a new venture that I've been busily preparing for -  as well as my usual work and looking after babba I have also been designing layouts and motifs for cushions...this is quite the family affair, as while I've been busily designing, my mother-in-law has been busily sewing, with some help and assistance from sis-in-law too....the collaboration is working well and we have our first official event this Sunday - at Barton Marina - just off the A38 outside Burton-on-Trent. If you're local, then why not come along and see us - the place makes for a great family day out ;)


Pop over to our facebook page to have a proper look at what we've been up to....and if you're a Facebook user, you may even want to 'like' and 'share'....

Wish us luck!!x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails