Sunday 6 July 2014

Red and yellow and pink and green.....

My gorgeous cousin (and beautiful bestie) is expecting the pitter-patter of tiny feet very soon - I'm sooooo excited, and as a gift to her on her birthday I created a special one-off piece to put up in the nursery....


- we visited her earlier this week and got to see the finished room in all its glory - it is gorgeous....here's a couple of shots I took - you can see the framed artwork above little one's cot....and the bunting and cat cushion are all courtesy of my new venture - Ree-Stitch - specially commissioned pieces to finish the room off nicely....what do you think?



- With only a week to go now until her due date we wish her all the love and luck in the world and cannot wait to meet her little bundle of joy x x x


1 comment:

  1. Lovely nursery colours. I am loving the rainbow theme!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails