Monday 27 June 2011

A Birthday break

It was my birthday last week and my lovely hubby decided to whisk me away for a relaxing mini-break by the sea....it was gorgeous; the sun even decided to come out despite forecasts of rain, rain, rain - someone was obviously smiling on us! :D






- we stayed in Pembrokeshire, and visited the pretty harbour town of Tenby whilst we were there....I LOVE all the pastel coloured houses along the front :)


- we were very much pampered at the B&B  -  a tasty breakfast every morning, a spacious room complete with bathrobes and slippers, and these cheery blooms were left in our room just for me; tulips - my favourite! :)

Now, with a much-needed battery recharge, it's back to the drawing board for me...so off I go :)

1 comment:

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails