Monday 28 February 2011

A lovely weekend

I hope you all had a gorgeous weekend....I could fully relax and enjoy as I finished my snowman wrap by 7.30 on Friday evening - hip-hip-hooray! :D

We had a lovely day in Oxford on Saturday, despite the showers...I even managed to track down the lovely shop Aspire Style that I've been admiring from cyber-afar ..picked up a few treats for myself too!!!

Then on Sunday we had a mosey around another antiques fair -  after the success of the last one we went to we were hopeful for little gems again...but sadly, it was not to be this time...sighhh

We spotted the first lambs on our travels though; a true sign that Spring must definitely be making it's way - double YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails