Thursday 9 December 2010

Hurrah....the big thaw commences!

Finally, as I woke this morning and flung back the curtains it appeared that the snow was actually beginning to recede...in fact we even woke in the night to hear what seemed (and I hoped!) to be snow tumbling off the roof! It's been soooooooooo cold here in the UK, but now the mercury is set to rise over the coming days....and it could not be better timed as I'm off to a magical winter wedding at the weekend (at least the bride won't have to shiver quite as much now!) :D

Here are some snowy shots I took in the garden....






 - I made sure the birds were kept fed; putting bread out for them on a few occasions...even a little robin decided to tuck in! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails