Hope you all had a fabulous weekend; wasn't it gorgeous? - the sun was shining and the temperature soaring, so we made the most of it and headed out and about.
On Sunday we went to the National Ceramics fair - Earth & Fire, at Rufford Park - it was FAB! So many beautiful and original pieces to look at...here were some of my favourites:
- a beautiful stall with lots of blue - pure eye candy! :) See her site here
- these were so delicate and pretty; she had some gorgeous little brooches on sale too. To see more click here.
- I seem to have developed a new love for jugs and teapots at the moment; I fell in love with these as soon as I saw them - lots of gorgeous lace detail and pattern; so pretty!
To see more click here.
- thought these were stunning; so unusual and fragile. See more about Eryl here.
- and last, but not least, these quirky teapots and jugs really caught my eye - wish I could have taken one home! :) There were some lovely textiles available too. See more here.