Thursday 27 May 2010

Oh why do cats have to have such horrible habits sometimes? :(



- Look at her; all angelic....like butter wouldn't melt. Little did I know what horror would greet me the following morning....perhaps she'd been planning it all along...




This morning I went into the conservatory, opened up the blinds, and what did I see?? Chico, munching happily away on a poor little defenseless bird!! I was horrified; in all the 8 years we have owned her, I have never once witnessed such a gross act from her - I always thought she was such a lovely cat..obviously didn't hunt like most others (otherwise I would have noticed by now), but, alas, it seems I was wrong. 

Oh, Chico, why did you have to break the illusion.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails