Friday 5 February 2010

Whoop! Whoop!...I did it!! :)

Wow - what a week...it's certainly been non-stop, but I'm so pleased that I achieved my target and completed all the designs I set out to do in time for the Spring Fair at Birmingham's NEC this coming Sunday....here's one of the sets I've been busily working on which you will see on display at the show this year; an elegant snowflake theme with lots of pretty silver foiling.



Fingers crossed we won't see any real snowflakes this time round; last year it put a complete dampener on things and all the prospective visitors decided to cosy up at home instead...booooo! 

If you're planning a visit yourself, then look out for my work, as well as that of many others, in Hall 3 Stand G39 - our designer collective will be represented by Inspire By Design Ltd.


Hope to see you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails