Monday 15 February 2010

Clowns, wolves(!?) and romance...


Hellooo...I trust you all had a fun-filled weekend; hope you all got spoilt by your loved ones yesterday! :) 

I headed off to see the Moscow State Circus on Friday night, which was lots of fun - even the clowns weren't scary (as they usually are); they were actually rather funny! There were some amazing acrobats and contortionists, as well as lots of other jaw-dropping acts...

On Saturday I was dragged to see possibly one of the worst films EVER....The Wolfman. If it was meant to be scary, then I'm sorry, but I don't consider something that resembles a cross between Chewbacca and Teenwolf to be scary AT ALL; I'm so shocked that it was a newly-created film...the effects were awful! I just sat there and laughed (not quite the effect they were after, I'm sure!)!!!

And on Sunday, it was Valentines Day of course...me and the hubby went for a nice walk and then he  prepared a lovely 3 course meal, complete with wine. We then cosied up on the sofa with a good ol' romcom....ahhhh, perfect! :)  

.....I think he's forgiven now for the 'Wolfman' blip... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails