Monday 2 November 2009

New month....new calendar!


I can't believe it's November already...where is the time going?? Anyway, it's time for another calendar to get me super-organised; this time featuring my cat! :) Bonfire night soon - YAY!





We had a lovely weekend - on Halloween night we visited Matlock Bath, where they have a large boat parade and illuminations every year; some of the entries were great - even WALL:E featured (LOVE him!). I'll pop some pictures up later in the week, but here's a little fellow I found perched outside a hotel....unfortunately, by the time I reached him, his light had gone out...thought he looked kinda cute sat amongst the foliage though, so took a pic.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails